miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

Flowers in the window-Travis

When I first held you I was coldA melting snowman I was toldThat there was no one there to holdBefore, I swore, that I would be alone forever more
Found on:
The Invisible Band
Oh, wow, look at you nowFlowers in the windowIt's such a lovely day and I'm glad you feel the sameCos to stand up, out in the crowdYou are one in a millionAnd I love you soLet's watch the flowers grow
There is no reason to feel badBut there are many seasons to feel glad, sad, madIt's just a bunch of feelings that we have to holdAnd I am here to help you with the load
So now we're here and now is fineSo far away from there and there is time, time, timeTo plant new seeds and watch them growSo there'll be flowers in the window when we go

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=U0cyxVMSxCs

4 comentarios:

Silgo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
julio-entuinterior dijo...

Pues aquí me has tenido intentando traducir, con mi cortito inglés, lo que dices, pero nada, se me ha resistido
Pues otra vez será. Solamente entrar y devolverte la visita :)

Un saludo

Anónimo dijo...

"The answer is blowing in the wind" (Bob Dilan)

Paris

Ana dijo...

Me encanta esta canción. Travis es..genial.
Besos